- Sam Brenner: We got this, if we don't, the world ends.
山姆:我们一定得行,如果我们不行,世界就会完蛋。
- President Will Cooper: Don't tell anybody I killed a Smurf.
威尔·库伯:别跟别人说我打死了一只蓝精灵。
- Sam Brenner: We're the only ones who can do this! I'm kidding, we're all gonna die. I'm just... sorry.
山姆:只有我们能做这件事!好吧我在开玩笑......我们都会死的,很抱歉。
- Sam Brenner: Pac-Man's a bad guy?
山姆:吃豆人是坏人?
- Sam Brenner: You can't kill Q-Bert! You gotta talk to it, get to know it better. Then kill it!
山姆:你不能杀死Q伯特!你要跟它好好谈谈,更好地了解它,然后再杀了它。
- British Prime Minister: Great Britain can bump you.
英国首相:大不列颠能颠死你。
- Lamonsoff: Cause I'm this close to figuring out the secret of the Bermuda Triangle.
拉德路:我差一点就要解开百慕达三角洲之谜了。
- Matty: Yeah, my dad cheated on my mom with his 19-year-old Pilates instructor. Her name's Sinnamon, with an "S",which really tells you all you need to know about her.
马帝:我爸劈腿19岁的皮拉提斯老师。她叫肉贵,昂贵的贵,人如其名。
Sam: No, I could hear a little more. You got any pictures?I'm kiddin'.I'm sorry to hear that.
山姆:我想多知道一点,有她照片吗?开玩笑啦,我很遗憾。
- Violet: "World hero"? I guess you're not a nerd anymore.
薇乐丽:世界英雄?看来你不再是老宅男了。
Sam: You don't want me to stop being a nerd, ever.
山姆:你可别要我脱离宅男身份。