• The Joker: I'm not gonna kill you... I'm gonna hurt you really, really bad! 小丑:我不会杀你......但我要狠狠地伤害你!
  • Amanda Waller: I want to assemble a task force of the most dangerous people on the planet, who I think can do some good. 阿曼达·沃勒:我要利用世上最危险的人物组队,让他们做些好事。
  • Seals' Admiral Burns: What makes you think you can control them? 彭斯上校:你凭什么觉得你能控制他们? Amanda Waller: Because getting people to act against their own self-interest is what I do for a living. 阿曼达·沃勒:我就靠让别人身不由己为生。
  • Floyd Lawton: So that's it, huh? We're the patsies. We're some kind of suicide squad. Let's go save the world! 死亡射手:所以就是这样吗?我们只是被别人利用的可怜虫,我们只是自杀小队而已,让我们拯救世界吧!
  • Amanda Waller: It's taken me some time, but I finally have them. The worst of the worst. 阿曼达.沃勒:这花了我些时间,但我终于找到了他们,坏人中最坏的那些家伙。
  • Harley Quinn: Love your perfume. What is that, Stench of Death? 哈莉.奎因:我喜欢你的香水。什么味道的,死亡的味道么?
  • The Joker: I can't wait to show you my toys. 小丑:我已经等不及给你展示我的玩具们了。
  • Harley Quinn: Are you the Devil? 哈莉.奎因:你是恶魔吗? Amanda Waller: All you need to know is: you work for me. 阿曼达.沃勒:你只需要知道一件事,你是为我工作。
  • Enchantress: Let's do something fun. 女巫:让我们一起来做些有趣的事吧。
  • Floyd Lawton: What is this? Cheerleading tryouts? 死亡射手:这是怎么一回事?拉拉队选拔么?
  • White House Representative: Gentleman, ladies: what if Superman had decided to fly down, rip off the roof of the White House, and grab the president right out of the Oval Office. Who would'a stopped him? 白宫议员:先生们,女士们,如果有一天超人决定从空中飞下来,扯开白宫的屋顶,把总统从他的办公室带走,谁可以来阻止他?
  • Amanda Waller: If they get caught, we throw 'em under the bus. 阿曼达.沃勒:如果我们被人抓到把柄了,我们就让他们来背黑锅。
  • he Joker: Are you sweet talking me? All'a that chitchat's gonna getcha hurt... 小丑:你是在和我说好话吗?所有的闲聊最后伤的都是你……
  • Floyd Lawton: You all jokers must be crazy! 死亡射手:你们这些小丑一定是疯了。
  • Captain Boomerang: You got a boyfriend? 回旋镖队长:你有男朋友吗?
  • Harley Quinn: What a ride! 哈莉.奎因:这一趟真刺激!
  • Harley Quinn: I love these guys! 哈莉.奎因:我喜欢这些家伙!
  • Rick Flagg: Seriously, what the hell is wrong with you people? 里克·弗拉格:说真的,你们这群人到底什么毛病? Harley Quinn: We're bad guys, it's what we do. 哈利·奎恩:我们是坏人嘛,专门做这种事啊。
  • Harley Quinn: I'm bored. Play with me! 哈利·奎恩:我好无聊,陪我玩吧!
  • Harley Quinn: Whatcha having? 哈利·奎恩:你想喝什么? Killer Croc: Beer. 杀人鳄:啤酒。 Katana: Whiskey. 武士刀:威士忌。 Floyd Lawton: What am I, twelve? 死亡射手:怎么?我是十二岁小孩吗? Harley Quinn: How 'bout you, hot stuff? 哈利·奎恩:你呢?帅哥? El Diablo: Water. 复仇恶魔:水。 Harley Quinn: That's a good idea, honey. 哈利·奎恩:那可真是个好主意,亲爱的。
  • Floyd Lawton: You might wanna work on your team motivation thing. You've heard of Phil Jackson? 死亡射手:你得好好练练你激励团队的演讲,听说过菲尔·杰克逊没? Rick Flagg: Yeah. 里克·弗拉格:听过。 Floyd Lawton: He's like the gold standard OK? Triangle bitch! 死亡射手:他就是黄金标准,明白不?三角战术,小婊子!
  • Harley Quinn: What was that? I should kill everyone and escape? Sorry, it's the voices. Ahaha, I'm kidding! That's not what they really said. 哈利·奎恩:说什么?我应该杀掉所有人然后逃跑?抱歉,脑海里有声音,我开玩笑的!其实他们说的不是那句。
  • Rick Flagg: This is the deal: You disobey me, you die. You try to escape, you die. You irritate or vex me... 里克·弗拉格:交易是这样的,你们不服从我,死路一条,想要逃,死路一条,你们激怒我或者来烦我...... Harley Quinn: I'm known for being quite vexing, I'm just forewarning you... 哈利·奎恩:我是出了名的烦人,我就提前提醒你一句。 Rick Flagg:...you die. 里克·弗拉格:死路一条。
  • Floyd Lawton: Stay evil doll face... 死亡射手:邪恶点,娃娃脸。
  • Chato Santana: It's on bitch. 查托·桑塔纳:开打了,贱货。
  • Floyd Lawton: You gonna fight with us? 弗洛伊德·劳顿:你打算加入我们么? Chato Santana: What if I lose control? 查托·桑塔纳:要是我失去控制呢? Floyd Lawton: Then maybe we'll have a chance. 弗洛伊德·劳顿:那我们的胜算就更大了。