• Four:We need to leave, Right now! 老四:我们需要马上离开,现在!
  • David: You want change without sacrifice, you want peace without struggle. The world doesn't work that way. 大卫:你想要没有牺牲就改变世界,你想要没有挣扎就获得和平,可是世事不会这样运转的。
  • Tris: Everyone is worth saving. 翠丝:每个人都值得被拯救。
  • Christina: Hands to yourself, or I'll throw you out. 克莉丝汀娜:管好你的手脚,不然我会把你扔出去。
  • David: To your people, you're divergent, to me you are a miracle. You are genetically pure. The rest're damaged. 大卫:对于他们来说,你是分歧者,但对于我来说,你就是个奇迹。你拥有着纯洁的基因,然而其他人都是有缺陷的。
  • Tris: We have to make a stand. 翠丝:我们要奋起抗争。
  • Tris: David cheated on me. 翠丝:大卫欺骗了我。 Four: No, you just do what you think is right. 老四:不,你只是做了自己觉得正确的事情。
  • Tris: Chicago is not your experiment, it is our home. And it will always be. 翠丝:芝加哥不是你们的实验室,而是我们的家园,永远都是。
  • David: To your people, you're divergent; to the council, you're a freak; to me, you are a miracle. 大卫:对于芝加哥的人来说,你是分歧者,对委员会来说,你是个怪胎,对我,你就是个奇迹。
  • Tris: Sometimes when I look past the wall, I think that I can see something out there. Do you? 翠丝:有时候我朝围墙外面看,感觉自己能看到外面的东西。你呢? Four: No. I don't. 老四:我看不到。 Tris: Maybe you need to look harder. 翠丝:也许你得看仔细点。 Four: I am looking. I'm just not seeing what you see. 老四:我正在看,可我还是什么都看不到。 Tris: When it's right in front of your face, you will. 翠丝:如果在眼前,你就看到了。
  • Peter: There's no faction. We can be friends, right? Can't we all just get along? 皮特:派系都没了,我们能成朋友了,对吗?难道就不能相亲相爱吗?
  • Caleb: This hole looks radioactive. Or at least it was so in the last 200 years. 凯莱布:这个水坑看起来好象有放射性,至少得有200年了。 Christina: Meaning what exactly? 克里斯蒂娜:这能说明什么问题? Peter: Somebody seriously messed up the world. 皮特:有人毁了这个世界。
  • Peter: This is fun. I'm glad we did this. 皮特:真好玩,把自己给玩了。 Christina: What if there's nothing else out there? 克里斯蒂娜:万一什么都没有呢? Tris: There has to be. 翠丝:一定会有的。
  • Edgar: Did you hear what I'm saying? He betrayed you. 埃德加:你没听懂吗?他背叛了你! Evelyn: No. It's just love. 伊芙琳:不,都是因为爱情。
  • David: Help me. You saved a city. Help me save the world. 大卫:帮帮我,你救了一座城市,再帮我救救这个世界吧。
  • Tris: Because it doesn't make a difference if you're "pure" or you're "damaged". You're still the same person to me. 翠丝:因为你不管是纯净者还是缺陷者都没有任何区别,对我来说你还是你。
  • Tris: So, here we stand together, not as 5 factions, but as one city. 翠丝:所以我们能站在这儿团结一致,不是作为五大派系,而是作为一座城市。
  • Tris: You've seen us, and now, we see you. 翠丝:过去的你们看着我们,现在的我们看着你们。