- 【出自预告片】
Luke Skywalker: The Force is strong in my family. My father has it. I have it. My sister has it. You have that power, too.
卢克·天行者:我们家族拥有的原力很强。我父亲有,我拥有,我的妹妹有,你也有那种力量。
- Leia: Rey, may the force be with you.
莱娅:蕾伊,原力与你同在。
- Han Solo: Chewie, we're home.
汉·索罗:楚伊,我们到家了。
- Rey: There are stories about what happened.
蕾伊:有一些故事,是关于以前发生的事情。
Han Solo: It's true. All of it. The Dark Side, the Jedi. They're real.
汉·索罗:是真的,都是真的。黑暗面,绝地武士,他们活生生存在。
- Leia: Hope is not lost today... it is found.
莱娅:希望并未在今天消失,它被寻回了。
- Han Solo: I've got a bad feeling about this.
汉·索罗:我有种不详的预感。
- Rey: You will remove these restraints and leave this cell with the door open.
蕾伊:你会除去这些镣铐,离开这个囚室,留着门。
Stormtrooper JB-007: What did you say?
冲锋兵JB-007:你说什么?
Rey: You will remove these restraints and leave this cell with the door open.
蕾伊:你会除去这些镣铐,离开这个囚室,留着门。
Stormtrooper JB-007: I will tighten these restraints, scavenger scum!
冲锋兵JB-007:我会锁紧它们,你这个捡破烂的!
Rey: You will remove these restraints and leave this cell with the door open.
蕾伊:你会除去这些镣铐,离开这个囚室,留着门。
Stormtrooper JB-007: I will remove these restraints and leave this cell with the door open.
冲锋兵JB-007:我会除去这些镣铐,离开这个囚室,留着门。
Rey: You will drop your gun.
蕾伊:你会把枪扔掉。
Stormtrooper JB-007: And I'll drop my gun.
冲锋兵JB-007:我会把枪扔掉。
- Finn: What should we do with her?
芬恩:她来了,我们怎么办?
Han Solo: Is there a gabage chute... or trash compactor?
汉·索罗:那里有没有垃圾滑梯……或者垃圾压缩机?
- Poe Dameron: Why are you helping me?
波·达默龙:你为什么救我?
Finn: Because it's the right thing to do.
芬恩:因为这是正确的事情。
Poe Dameron: ...You need a pilot.
波·达默龙:……你需要飞行员。
Finn: I need a pilot.
芬恩:我需要飞行员。
- Rey: You... you're afraid... that you will never be as strong as Darth Vader!
蕾伊:你……你在害怕……你害怕自己永远不会想达斯·维德一样强大。
- Finn: We'll figure it out, we'll use the Force!
芬恩:我们会想出办法的,我们可以运用原力!
Han Solo: That's not how the Force works!
汉·索罗:原力不是这么用的!
- Rey: This is the Millennium Falcon! You're Han Solo!
蕾伊:这是千年隼!你是汉·索罗!
Han Solo: I used to be.
汉·索罗:我以前是。
- Finn: Han Solo, the Rebellion General?
芬恩:汉·索罗,那个义军将军?
Rey: No! The smuggler!
蕾伊:不是!是走私犯!
- Han Solo: Escape now; hug later.
汉·索罗:现在快逃,待会再抱!
- Han Solo: Well, you tell them that Han Solo just stole back the Millennium Falcon, for good!
汉·索罗:哈,你告诉他们,汉·索罗刚刚偷回了千年隼,永远偷回来了。
- Finn: Can you fly a TIE Fighter?
芬恩:你能开TIE式战机吗?
Poe Dameron: I can fly anything.
波·达默龙:什么我都能飞。
- Leia: You know, as much as we fought, I always hated it when you left.
莱娅:你知道,虽然我们总是吵架,但我还是讨厌目送你离开。
Han Solo: That's why I did it, so that you'd miss me.
汉·索罗:所以我才这么做,这样子你就会想我了。
Leia: I do miss you.
莱娅:我想你了。
- Finn: Ok, stay calm... stay calm...
芬恩:好,冷静……冷静……
Poe Dameron: I am calm.
波·达默龙:我很冷静!
Finn: I was talking to myself.
芬恩:我对自己说的。
- Kylo Ren: The droid... stole a freighter?
凯洛·伦:机器人……偷了一辆运输机?
- Obi-Wan Kenobi: Rey, these are your first steps.
欧比-旺·肯诺比:蕾伊,这是你的第一步。
- Rey: I've already fixed it.
蕾伊:我已经修好了。
Finn: Well can you un-fix it?
芬恩:你能不能再把它弄坏。
- C-3PO: Oh dear friend, you don't know how happy I am to see you.
C-3PO:亲爱的朋友,你不知道见到你我有多开心。
- Han Solo: Women always figure out the truth. Always.
汉·索罗:女人总能道明真相,总是如此。
- BB-8: You are so very kind. I would like to come with you.
BB-8:你真是太善良啦,我想跟你一起走。
Rey: Don't follow me. Town is that way.
蕾伊:别跟着我,镇子在那个方向。
BB-8: Oh. Then, can I stay with you?
BB-8:那我可以跟你待在一起吗?
Rey: No!
蕾伊:不行。
- Poe Dameron: Can you shoot?
波·达默龙:你会射击吗?
Finn: Blasters, I can.
芬恩:我会用爆能枪。
Poe Dameron: Okay, same principle.
波·达默龙:好,原理是一样的。
- Snoke: Our strategy must now change.
斯诺克:我们必须要改变战略了。
- General Hux: Without their friends to protect them the Resistance will be vulnerable.
赫克斯将军:没有了朋友的支持,抵抗组织就会变得力量薄弱。
- Finn: That's where my friend was taken. I've got to get there fast.
芬恩:我的朋友就被带去那里了,我得尽快赶过去。
Leia: And I will do everything I can to help but first you need to tell us all you know.
莱娅:我乐意提供一切资源,但你得先把知道的都告诉我们。
- Obi-Wan Kenobi: Rey, these are your first steps.
欧比旺:蕾伊,这是你的第一步。
- Finn: I was raised to do one thing, but I've got nothing to fight for.
芬恩:我只为一件事而生,但我却没有奋斗的目标。