- Edith Cushing: Ghosts are real, that much I know. I've seen them all my life...
伊迪丝·库欣:鬼是存在的,我确定。我一生都在见到他们...
- Edith Cushing: You lied to me.
伊迪丝·库欣:你欺骗了我。
Thomas Sharpe: I did.
托马斯·夏普:我骗过。
Edith Cushing: You poisoned me!
伊迪丝·库欣:你下毒害我!
Thomas Sharpe: I did.
托马斯·夏普:我害过。
Edith Cushing: You told me you loved me!
伊迪丝·库欣:你说过你爱我!
Thomas Sharpe: I do.
托马斯·夏普:我爱。
- Edith Cushing: I'm submitting it to The Atlantic Monthly, but…I realize now that my handwriting is too feminine. It gives me away.
伊迪丝·库欣: 我要投稿给《大西洋月刊》,不过…我现在意识到我的笔迹太女性化,给人错误的印象。
- Lucille Sharpe: This ring's mine. I earned it. I will want it back.
露西尔夏普:戒指是我的,我挣来的。将来我会要回来。
- Lucille Sharpe: It's an excellent likeness, I like to think she can see us from up there, I don't wang her to miss a sinlge thing we do.
露西尔夏普:这幅画像惟妙惟肖,我愿意相信她就在上面看着我们,真不想她错过我们所做的每一件事。
- Edith Cushing: The past, Thomas. You're always looking to the past, You won't find me there. I'm here.
伊迪丝·库欣:往事,托马斯,你总是在回看往事,我可不在那儿,我在这儿。
Thomas Sharpe: I'm here too.
托马斯·夏普:我也在这儿。
- Thomas Sharpe: I cantnot leave you, Edith. In fact, I find myself thinking of you even at the most inopportune moments of the day. I feel as if a link exists between your heart and mine. And should that link be broken either by distance or by time, then my heart would cease to beat and I would die.
托马斯·夏普:我离不开你,伊迪丝。事实是,我一直都在想着你即使是在白天最不妥的时间里。我感到仿佛冥冥中一线牵在你我的心上,倘若因为空间或时间而断了线,心便要停止跳动,我也将死。