- Tami-Lynn:泰迪,这是我一生中最棒的一天,我太爱你了。
泰迪:我也爱你,亲爱的。我今晚要和你五十度灰熊。
- 约翰:嘿,我刚刚下班,听到了你的留言,是真的吗?他们真的对你那么说?
泰迪:没错,难以置信——财产。他们说我是财产,这是什么意思?
约翰:就是说你是一件东西?就好比垃圾或是一坨屎?
泰迪:也许更像是一把锤子或者一个橙子。
Tami-Lynn:他们知道什么,那只是一个词而已。就算他们称你为财产,也改变不了你的生命。
- 泰迪:我可不想我的律师在开辩的时候唱《冰雪奇缘》的歌。
- Guy: Thirsty, Urkel?
家伙:渴吗,乌尔克尔?
Guy: I fucking love this place.
家伙:我爱死这个地方了。
- John: Oh, I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry!
约翰:哦,我很抱歉!我很抱歉!
Ted: We are so sorry!
泰迪:我们真的很抱歉!
Female Nurse: Well I guess it's alright - those are the rejected sickle cell samples.
女护士:我想应该没关系,那些都是被淘汰的精液。
Ted: Did you hear that, Johnny? You're covered in rejected black guy sperm. You look like a Kardashian.
泰迪:听到没,强尼?你全身都是不能用的黑鬼精液,看起来有像卡达珊她们。
- Ted: What's your middle name?
泰迪:你的中间名是什么?
Samantha Jackson: Leslie.
萨曼莎-杰克逊:莱斯利。
Ted: Oh, my god! You're Sam L. Jackson!
泰迪:哦,我的天!你是山姆!
John: That's great! I mean, just like Sam L. Jackson.
约翰:那太好了!我的意思是,念起来就像山姆。
Samantha Jackson: Who is that?
杰克逊:他是谁?
Ted: You ever seen any movie ever? He's the black guy.
泰迪:你不看电影的喔?里面的黑人就是他。
- Samantha Jackson: All right, I'm going to ask you these test questions. Are you ready?
萨曼莎:好吧,我要问你这些测试题。你准备好了吗?
Ted: Yup, bring it on.
泰迪:是的,开始吧。
Samantha Jackson: Do you consider yourself to be human?
萨曼莎-杰克逊:你认为自己是人类吗?
Ted: Objection!
泰迪:反对!
John: Sustained!
约翰:反对有效!
Samantha Jackson: You know, the witness can't object.
萨曼莎:你知道,证人不能反对。
John: Overruled.
约翰:反对无效。
Ted: Sidebar.
泰迪:私下协商。
John: Guilty!
约翰:有罪!
Ted: Speculation.
泰迪:纯属揣测。
John: Hearsay!
约翰:道听涂说!
Ted: Bailiff.
泰迪:法警。
John: Briefcase.
约翰:公文包。
Ted: Disregard.
泰迪:无视证词。
John: In my chambers.
约翰:进我的办公室。
Ted: Stop beavering the witness.
泰迪:停止审问我的证人。
John: I rest.
约翰:陈述完毕。
Ted: We could totally be lawyers.
泰迪:我们完全可以成为律师。
- John: Fuck! I'm blinking it in! Oh my God, it's in my fucking mouth!
约翰:他妈的!流进我眼睛了!哦,我的天,流进我嘴巴了!
- John: You're not a cheater. I mean, I think your balls are perfect.
约翰:你我从来都不认为你有打假球。
- John: We just broke into Tom Brady's house and tried to jerk him off - you're ready to be a parent.
约翰:我们刚闯入汤姆布雷迪的房子,帮他打手枪,你已经有做爸爸的资格了。
- Ted: There are no chicks with dicks, Johnny, only guys with tits.
泰迪:有鸡鸡的女生根本不存在,那是长副乳的恶男。
- Ted: Hashtag. Shit happens.
泰迪:标签,什么屎事都有。
- Samantha Jackson: Hi, have any of you guys seen a talking teddy bear, he...
萨曼莎·杰克逊:嗨,有没有看到会讲话的泰迪熊,他......
Comic-Con Fan: Shh! They're about to announce the new Superman.
漫画迷:嘘!他们要宣布下一个饰演超人的演员。
Film Executive: The new Superman is... Jonah Hill!
电影主管:新超人是…乔纳希尔!
John: Fuck!
约翰:靠!
- Joy: Look at that! You see them two white niggers over there?
Joy:看!有看到那两个死老白吧?
Ted: Yeah, what?
泰迪:有,你说什么?