- Admiral William Stenz: This alpha predator of yours, doctor, do you really think he has a chance?
威廉薛田资:这是你的阿尔法捕食者,博士,你觉得它有什么变化吗?
Dr. Ichiro Serizawa: The arrogance of men is thinking nature is in our control and not the other way around. Let them fight.
芹泽教授:傲慢的男人总是认为自己可以掌控自然,这是没有办法的事,就让他们自己打吧。
- Joe: Sandra, Listen to me. You need to get out of there. If there's been a reactor breach, you won't last five minutes with or without the suits. Do you hear me?
乔:桑德拉,听我说,你们马上离开那儿。如果核泄漏,即使穿着隔离服你们也活不过五分钟,听见了吗?
Sandra: I gear you. We're coming!
桑德拉:我听见了,我们来了!
- Sandra: Joe, it's too late. We're not coming.
桑德拉:乔,太晚了,我们回不去了。
Joe: No, don't say that!Don't you say that!
乔:别这么说,不要这么说。
- Elle: You father is a good man. He just needs your help right now. Ford, he's lost everything.
艾丽:你父亲是个好人,他现在需要你的帮助。福特,他已经什么都没有了。
Ford: Yeah, so did I. But you know what?I got over it.
福特:对,我也一样,但我至少挺过来了。
- Joe: I was trying to get back to our old house.
乔:我只是想回我们以前住的的房子。
Ford: In a quarantine zone.
福特:可房子在隔离区。
- Dr. Ichiro Serizawa: Gojira may be the answer. I believe he's here to restore balance. He can defeat them.
芹泽教授:哥斯拉也许就是答案,我相信它来这儿就是为了这个,它能战胜它们。