- Nathan: An upright ape, living in dust, with crude language and tools. All set for extinction.
内森:我们就像站得笔直的猩猩,生活在尘土里,说着粗糙的语言,用着落后的工具,等待着灭绝的那一天到来。
- Nathan: One day the Als are gonna look back on us, the same way we look at fossil skeletons in the plains of Africa.
内森:总有一天,这些人工智能回顾我们,就像我们回顾非洲平原的化石骨架那样。
- Ava: Isn't it strange, to create something that hates you?
艾娃:你制造了某种憎恨你的东西,不觉得很怪吗?
- Nathan: C'mon buddy. After a long day of Turing tests you gotta unwind.
内森:来吧,伙计,你做了一整天图灵测试,该放松下了。
Caleb: What were you doing with Ava?
迦勒:你对艾娃做了什么?
Nathan: What?
内森:什么?
Caleb: You tore up her picture.
迦勒:你毁了她的画。
Nathan: I'm gonna tear up the fucking dance floor, dude. Check it out.
内森:我还要弄坏舞池的地板呢,看着吧。
- Caleb: I am become death, The Destroyer of Worlds.
迦勒:我是死神,世界的毁灭者。
- Caleb: You hacked the world's cell phones?
迦勒:你黑了全世界的手机?
Nathan: Yeah. And all the manufacturers knew I was doing it, too. But they couldn't accuse me without admitting they were doing it themselves.
内森:没错,所有制造商都知道我在做什么,可他们都没法指控我,正如他们没法指控他们自己。
- Nathan: Impulse. Response. Fluid. Imperfect. Patterned. Chaotic.
内森:冲动,回应,优雅,不完美,有模式的,混乱的。
- Nathan: The good deeds a man has done defends him. The good deeds a man has done defends him. The good deeds a man has done... defends him.
内森:人做过的善行会保卫他,人做过的善行会保卫他,人做过的善行......会保卫他。
- Nathan: It's funny. You know. No matter how rich you get, shit goes wrong. You can't insulate yourself from it. I used to think it was death and taxes you couldn't avoid, but it's actually death and shit.
内森:这很有趣,你知道吗,无论你多富有都会出岔子,有时都会免不了让自己难堪,以前我以为无法逃避死亡和税收,应该是死亡和出错才对。