- Emily: I know I am the girl who broken wings, but who are you?
艾米丽:我知道我是断了翅膀的女孩,那你呢?
Ben: I don't want to talk about me.
本:我不想谈论我自己。
Emily: That's too bad. You are very interesting.
艾米丽:那太糟糕了。你非常有趣。
Ben: That's not a part of the deal.
本:那不是此次交易的一部分。
- Emily: Let's play a game.
艾米丽:我们玩个游戏。
Ben: What game?
本: 什么游戏?
Emily: What if game.
艾米丽: “假如”游戏。
Ben: The what if game?
本: 假如游戏?
Emily: Enh..what if the pager calls off, and it's the heart, and it works, and my body doesn't reject it, and what if I have time...
艾米丽: 恩。假如我的寻呼机响了,假如是那颗心脏,假如它是健康的,假如我的身体不排斥它,假如我还有很多时间...
Ben: What if we have children, what if we get married...
本: 假如我们有好多孩子,假如我们可以结婚...