- Olaf: Hi, I'm Olaf and I like warm hugs.
奥洛夫:我叫奥洛夫,我喜欢热情的拥抱。
- Anna: Olaf! You're melting!
安娜:雪宝,你在融化。
Olaf: Some people are worth melting for.
雪宝:有的人值得我融化。
- Trolls: If it was her head that would be easy, but only an act of true love, can thaw a frozen heart.
地精:如果是头部还好,但如果心被冰冻,只有真爱才能融化。
Olaf: All right! Let's go kiss Hans! Who is this Hans?
雪宝:有办法了,去亲吻汉斯!不过这个汉斯是谁啊?
- Olaf: And who's the funky-looking donkey over there?
奥洛夫:这头滑稽的蠢驴是谁?
Anna: That's Sven.
安娜:它叫斯温。
Olaf: Uh-huh. And who's the reindeer?
奥洛夫:那这只驯鹿呢?
Anna: Sven.
安娜:斯温。
Olaf: They're...oh, okay...Makes things easier for me.
奥洛夫:同名啊,真好记。
- Kristoff: Your hair it's turning white.
克里斯托夫:你的头发在变白。
Anna: Does it look bad?
安娜:很难看吗?
Kristoff: No.
克里斯托夫:不。
Olaf: You hesitated.
雪宝:你犹豫了。
- Elsa:I belong here. Alone. Where I can be who I am. Without hurting anybody.
埃尔莎:我属于这里,独自一人,这里才能让我做真正的自己,这样才不会伤害到任何人。
- Olaf: Winter's a good time to stay in and cuddle / But put me in summer and I'll be a... happy snowman!
雪宝:冬天适合好好窝着,但在夏天我是一个......快乐的雪人!
- Kristoff: I'm gonna tell him.
克里斯托夫:我要告诉他。
Anna: Don't you dare!
安娜:你敢!
- Olaf: Oh, look at that. I've been impaled.
雪宝:快看,我被刺穿了。
- Olaf: Oh, I love it. It's so cute. It like a little baby unicorn.
雪宝:噢,我太喜欢它了,真可爱,就像一只小独角兽。
- Anna: Are you all right?
安娜:还好吧?
Kristoff: Yeah. I have a thick skull.
克里斯托夫:没事,我骨架硬。
Olaf: I don't have a skull. Or bones.
雪宝:我没有骨架,也没有骨头。
- Kristoff: Whoa. Now that's ice. I might cry.
克里斯托夫:哇哦,全是冰,我想哭了。
Anna: Go ahead. I won't judge.
安娜:请便,我不在意。
- Anna: Olaf, get away from there!
安娜:雪宝,快离开那儿!
Olaf: Whoa, so this is heat. I love it. Ow, but don't touch it.
雪宝:哇哦,这就是热,我喜欢它。噢,不过千万别碰它。
- Kristoff: You want to talk about a problem? I sell ice for a living.
克里斯托夫:你要跟我谈这个?我卖冰为生。
Anna: Ooh, that's a rough business to be in right now. That is really. Ahem. That's unfortunate.
安娜:现在这生意可难做了,真是......不幸。
- Young Anna: I think some company is overdue; to the pictures on the wallsI started talking. Hang in there Joan!
小安娜:等着迟到的陪伴,不想和墙画说话。坚持住,琼!
- Hans: Anna? But she froze your heart.
汉斯:安娜?可她冰冻了你心。
Anna: The only frozen heart around here is yours.
安娜:这里只有你的心是冰冻的。
- Young Elsa: Hi, I'm Olaf and I like warm hugs.
小艾莎:你好,我是雪宝,我喜欢温暖的拥抱。
Young Anna: I love you, Olaf!
小安娜:我爱你,雪宝!
- Kristoff: Now we just have to survive this blizzard.
克里斯托夫:我们得从这一大堆破事中存活下来。
Anna: That's no blizzard. That's my sister.
安娜:那不是一大堆破事,那是我姐姐。
- Olaf: I can't feel my legs!
雪宝:我的腿没有知觉了!
Kristoff: Those are my legs
克里斯托夫:这是我的腿。
- Kristoff: You almost set me on fire!
克里斯托夫:你差点烧到我!
Anna: But I didn't.
安娜:又没有烧到。
- Anna: But I want to help!
安娜:可是我想帮忙!
Kristoff: No! I don't trust your judgement!
克里斯托夫:不行!我不相信你的判断!
Anna: Excuse me?
安娜:你说什么?
Kristoff: Who marries a man they just met?
克里斯托夫:谁会嫁给刚认识的人?
Anna: It's true love!
安娜:那是真爱!
- Anna: Kristopher!
安娜:克里斯多佛。
Kristoff: It's Kristoff!
克里斯托夫:是克里斯托夫!
- Kristoff: Worry about your hair!
克里斯托夫:担心你的头发吧。
Anna: What? I just fell off a cliff. You should see your hair.
安娜:什么?我刚从悬崖上掉下来,你的头发也没好到哪儿去。
- Anna: Kristoff loves me?
安娜:克里斯托夫爱我?
Olaf: Whoa, you really don't know anything about love, do you?
雪宝:哇,你好像对爱真的一点都不懂诶。
- Olaf: This is the best day of my life. And quite possibly the last.
雪宝:今天是我人生中最美好的一天,也可能是,最后一天。
- Olaf: What am I looking at here? Why are you hanging from the earth by your feet like bats?
雪宝:现在是什么情况?你们怎么都像蝙蝠倒立着?
- Anna: This is awkward. Not you're awkward but just because we're. I'm awkward, you're gorgeous. Wait what?
安娜:真是太糗了,不是你糗,是因为我们......我很糗,你很帅。等等,我在说什么?
- Anna: Can I say something crazy?
安娜:我能说一些疯狂的事吗?
Hans: I love crazy.
汉斯:我爱疯狂。
- Hans: Can I say something crazy? Will you marry me?
汉斯:我能说件疯狂的事吗?你愿意嫁给我吗?
Anna: Can I say something even crazier? Yes!
安娜:我能说件更疯狂的事吗?我愿意!
- Bulda: Take off your clothes. I'll wash them.
地精:把你的衣服脱下来,我来洗。
Kristoff: No! No, I'm going to keep my clothes on.
克里斯托夫:不!不!我要穿着我的衣服。
- Olaf: I guess I was wrong. I guess Kristoff doesn't love you enough to leave you behind.
雪宝:我想我错了,克里斯托夫不够爱你所以才没办法丢下你。
- Anna: Um, I was just wondering, has another young woman, the queen perhaps, I don't know, come through here recently?
安娜:嗯,请问有没有一位小姐,也许是女王,可能经过这里?
Oaken: The only one crazy enough to be out in this storm is you, dear. You and this fellow.
奥肯:疯狂得会在暴风雪中出门的只有你,你和这个家伙。
- Anna: It's not nice to throw people!
安娜:乱丢人很没有礼貌!
- Kristoff: Ahh, and I just paid it off!
克里斯托夫:我刚刚才付清的!
- Olaf:Love is putting someone else's needs before yours, like, you know, how Kristoff brought you back here to Hans and left you forever.
雪宝:爱就是把别人看得比你自己重要,就像为了救你克里斯托弗把你带给汉斯,然后难过的离开你。
- Anna: All my life has been a series of doors in my face. And then suddenly I bump into you.
安娜:我的一生被关上了很多扇门,直到让我遇见你。
- Anna: Nice duet.
安娜:不错的二重奏。
Kristoff: Oh, it's just you.
克里斯托夫:只有你这么说。
- Kristoff: What do you want?
克里斯托夫:你想要什么?
Anna: I want you to take me up the North Mountain.
安娜:我想让你带我去北部山脉。
Kristoff: I don't take people places.
克里斯托夫:我不喜欢人类居住的地方。
Anna: Let me rephrase that...Take me up the North Mountain...Please. Look, I know how to stop this winter.
安娜:让我换种表达方式,请.... 带我去北部山脉。听着,我懂得如何停止冬天。
Kristoff: We leave at Dawn...And you forgot the carrots for Sven.
克里斯托夫:我们天一亮就出发,你忘了给斯文的胡萝卜。
- Kristoff: Hang on! We like to go fast!
克里斯托夫:抓牢了!我想开快点!
Anna: I like fast!
安娜:我喜欢速度感!
Kristoff: Whoa, whoa! Get your feet down. This is fresh lacquer. Seriously, were you raised in a barn?
克斯托夫:把你的脚放下,这才刚漆好。说真的,你是在谷仓里长大的?
Anna: Ew. No, I was raised in a castle.
安娜:不是,我是在城堡里长大的。
Kristoff: So tell me, what made the Queen go all ice-crazy?
克斯托夫:那你告诉我,女王怎么会把冰弄的到处都是的?
Anna: Oh well, it was all my fault.I got engaged but then she freaked out because...I'd only just met him, you know, that day. And she said she wouldn't bless the marriage...
安娜:这......是我的错。因为我跟一个人订婚了,把她吓坏了,因为我那天才见到他,她说她不会祝福我们的婚姻......
Kristoff: Wait. You got engaged to someone you just met?
克斯托夫:等等,你跟一个第一次碰到的人订婚了?
- Anna: She's my sister, She would never hurt me.
安娜:她是我的姐姐,她永远不会伤害我。
- Trolls: your power will only grow. There is beauty in it... But also great danger. You must learn to control it. Fear will be your enemy.
地精:你的魔力只会越来越强大,它会带来幸福,也会带来灾难。一定要学会控制你的魔力,恐惧将会是你的敌人。
- Anna: Do you happen to have any ideas?I don't even know what love is.
安娜:你有主意吗?我都不知道什么是爱。
Olaf: That's okay, I do. Love is putting someone else's needs before yours.
雪宝:没事,我知道,爱就是先为你爱的人着想。
- Hans: I've been searching my whole life to find my own place.
汉斯:这一生我一直在寻找归宿。
- Hans: I would never shut you out.
汉斯:我永远不会将你拒之门外。
- Elsa: It's time to see what I can do. To test the limits and break through. No right, No wrong, No rules for me...I'm free!
艾莎:是时候展现真正的我了,冲破极限,不再被规则所束缚,我自由了!
- Other: Beautiful! Powerful. Dangerous! Cold. Lace has a magic can't be controlled.
凿冰工人:美丽又动人,寒冷又危险。冰雪是不受约束的魔法。